As I mentioned in my previous post, 2018 will look very different from 2017, at least in terms of my running. Therefore, my running goals are as follow:
- Run 350 miles this year
- PR the Half Marathon distance, hopefully at the Gary Bjorklund Half
- PR the 10k distance
- Run a few trail races
- Run at least 13 races this year – doing so will put me at 100 races completed
My general fitness goal is to exercise, in some form, at least 250 days of the year.
Other goals include:
- Read 100 books between printed and audio books
- Increase my savings account
- Pay down my student loan debt
- Spend more weekends hiking, snowshoeing, biking, etc.
- Eat healthier by reducing processed foods and increasing fruits and veggies
What are your goals for 2018?