As usual, I have a long list of goals for the upcoming New Year. Setting goals for me is about not letting myself become lazy and stagnant by knowing I have things out there to work toward. Of course, it better opportunities present themselves, I’m flexible enough to change my goals so as not to miss something great.
- Start trail running
- Finish my first Duathlon, with the primary goal of not falling off my bike and the secondary goal of not being last. One of those goals may be more realistic than the other
- Run a sub 30 minute 5k
- Complete a full round of TurboFire and/or ChaLean Extreme
- Make it a habit to exercise five days per week
- Visit Sadie weekly
- Blog and/or journal at least three times weekly
- Read 50 books this year; I’ve really slacked on this since getting Smartphone
- Run 350 miles
- Finish Warrior Dash under 55 minutes
- Pay off my student loan
- Family trip to Mount Rushmore
- Mission trip with church ~ Will depend on whether I get accepted to go on the trip I’d like to go on.
- Sell my house ~ I may not have a lot of control over this one since it depends on the housing market.
- Survive Ragnar Relay!
I actually have a few other goals or bucket list items I’m looking at, but these are the big ones I wanted to share.
What are your goals for 2013?