Yesterday, I went snowshoeing for the first time ever! I rented snowshoes at Nerstrand Big Woods State Park and snowshoed a one-mile loop to Hidden Falls, a waterfall, located in the park. It was an absolute blast and wasn’t nearly as hard as I thought it would be. The snowshoes were “Alaskan style,” so they were the really long wooden ones that were a bit difficult to maneuver, especially when turning. After a conversation with the Park Ranger, I’m looking forward to trying some more modern ones and may even buy a pair. It was a wonderful exercise where I got to burn approximately 700 calories AND enjoy the beautiful outdoors!
- I am so proud to be involved with this incredible program! #GirlsontheRun #GOTR twitter.com/ABCWorldNews/s… 3 weeks ago
- RT @HaloTopCreamery: We want to celebrate this awesome news with you! As a huge thanks, we're giving away 25 pints to 10 winners! Like this… 3 weeks ago
- Beginning a weight training program is a humbling experience. Run a ten miles? Sure! Lift weights for an hour? Feel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- @marathonrunwalk Thank you for supporting @gotrtwincities! And, thanks for the great service this weekend. I'm excited to try my new shoes! 3 weeks ago
- RT @oofos: Enter #oofos #BlackFriday #Giveaway to win a free pair of your choice. Be 1 of 3 winners! goo.gl/rLdg45 1 month ago
- Ragnar Trail NorthwoodsSeptember 22nd, 2017