Yesterday, I went snowshoeing for the first time ever! I rented snowshoes at Nerstrand Big Woods State Park and snowshoed a one-mile loop to Hidden Falls, a waterfall, located in the park. It was an absolute blast and wasn’t nearly as hard as I thought it would be. The snowshoes were “Alaskan style,” so they were the really long wooden ones that were a bit difficult to maneuver, especially when turning. After a conversation with the Park Ranger, I’m looking forward to trying some more modern ones and may even buy a pair. It was a wonderful exercise where I got to burn approximately 700 calories AND enjoy the beautiful outdoors!
- @WickedWineRun is still seeking volunteers for this Saturday at St. Croix Vineyards in Stillwater, MN. Shifts are 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Get your free copy of the 35-page “Ultimate Guide to Making Money” iwillteachyoutoberich.com/blog/c/ultimat… via @ramit 2 weeks ago
- I just signed up to win a @SmartSquat with @FitBottomedGirl and you should, too! fitbottomedgirls.com/2018/07/how-th… 2 weeks ago
- @RVRiders has been chosen as the @WickedWineRun Minnesota's charity partner! Event volunteers are needed - it's a g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Just another reason the @wyomingpd is awesome! Good luck to GTO cadet Sean!! twitter.com/WCCO/status/10… 3 weeks ago
- Ragnar Trail NorthwoodsSeptember 22nd, 2017