Yesterday, I went snowshoeing for the first time ever! I rented snowshoes at Nerstrand Big Woods State Park and snowshoed a one-mile loop to Hidden Falls, a waterfall, located in the park. It was an absolute blast and wasn’t nearly as hard as I thought it would be. The snowshoes were “Alaskan style,” so they were the really long wooden ones that were a bit difficult to maneuver, especially when turning. After a conversation with the Park Ranger, I’m looking forward to trying some more modern ones and may even buy a pair. It was a wonderful exercise where I got to burn approximately 700 calories AND enjoy the beautiful outdoors!
- A Year Flies By happierheather.com/2019/11/11/a-y… 8 hours ago
- When you're scared of the power tools in the kitchen, but need to be by one of your people. #catsofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- A windy 3.1 miles tonight with friends. Thankfully, the sleet stopped on time. Wearing blue for Autism Awareness to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- Psst... Looking for a fun Easter basket idea? Color Street nail strips are great for kids and adults!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- So handsome! #catsofinstagram #tuxedocat instagram.com/heatherathoele… 7 months ago
- Happy Girl Half MarathonMay 23rd, 20206 months to go.