Yesterday, I went snowshoeing for the first time ever! I rented snowshoes at Nerstrand Big Woods State Park and snowshoed a one-mile loop to Hidden Falls, a waterfall, located in the park. It was an absolute blast and wasn’t nearly as hard as I thought it would be. The snowshoes were “Alaskan style,” so they were the really long wooden ones that were a bit difficult to maneuver, especially when turning. After a conversation with the Park Ranger, I’m looking forward to trying some more modern ones and may even buy a pair. It was a wonderful exercise where I got to burn approximately 700 calories AND enjoy the beautiful outdoors!
- @SmartBrief @StopYourDrama The timing of this article is unbelievably insensitive. 2 months ago
- The struggle is real, and that’s okay! happierheather.com/2020/04/06/the… 3 months ago
- @SteveKamb Joe's or Jack Stack? 6 months ago
- @MyFitnessPal I've been trying to get help on why my app won't load for two weeks and support just keeps re-sending… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- A Year Flies By happierheather.com/2019/11/11/a-y… 8 months ago
- Happy Girl Half MarathonMay 23rd, 2020