Yesterday, I went snowshoeing for the first time ever! I rented snowshoes at Nerstrand Big Woods State Park and snowshoed a one-mile loop to Hidden Falls, a waterfall, located in the park. It was an absolute blast and wasn’t nearly as hard as I thought it would be. The snowshoes were “Alaskan style,” so they were the really long wooden ones that were a bit difficult to maneuver, especially when turning. After a conversation with the Park Ranger, I’m looking forward to trying some more modern ones and may even buy a pair. It was a wonderful exercise where I got to burn approximately 700 calories AND enjoy the beautiful outdoors!
- RT @TroyMI_Police: Trying to broker this deal now: If we get 10,000 followers by April, we want a police cat. If you support this importa… 5 days ago
- 40% off one reg. price maurices item just for you because friends don't let friends miss great savings... talkable.com/x/MfCIHQ 2 weeks ago
- 2018 Goals happierheather.com/2018/02/23/201… 3 weeks ago
- The Closing of 2017 happierheather.com/2018/02/22/the… https://t.co/6YDS3cztmR 3 weeks ago
- RT @oofos: We're giving away a pair of OOFOS Sandals every time the US wins a medal! Enter for your chance to win through 2/25. #sweepstake… 1 month ago
- Ragnar Trail NorthwoodsSeptember 22nd, 2017