Yesterday, I went snowshoeing for the first time ever! I rented snowshoes at Nerstrand Big Woods State Park and snowshoed a one-mile loop to Hidden Falls, a waterfall, located in the park. It was an absolute blast and wasn’t nearly as hard as I thought it would be. The snowshoes were “Alaskan style,” so they were the really long wooden ones that were a bit difficult to maneuver, especially when turning. After a conversation with the Park Ranger, I’m looking forward to trying some more modern ones and may even buy a pair. It was a wonderful exercise where I got to burn approximately 700 calories AND enjoy the beautiful outdoors!
- The Willow 10 Mile happierheather.com/2018/05/20/the… https://t.co/V7xSb6esOB 1 day ago
- Did you know the Pinterest Pinner's Conference is coming to Minnesota for the first time? Order tickets here! register.growtix.com/e/pinners_conf… 3 days ago
- Hey, I just entered this awesome @FitBottomedGirl and @prosource_fit giveaway, and so can you! fitbottomedgirls.com/2018/05/giveaw… 6 days ago
- Hey, I just entered this awesome @FitBottomedGirl and @brooksrunning giveaway, and so can you! fitbottomedgirls.com/2018/05/brooks… 1 week ago
- Ran The Willow 10 Mile trail race today. I don't always stop during a race, but when I do, it's to take pictures of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Ragnar Trail NorthwoodsSeptember 22nd, 2017