Yesterday, I went snowshoeing for the first time ever! I rented snowshoes at Nerstrand Big Woods State Park and snowshoed a one-mile loop to Hidden Falls, a waterfall, located in the park. It was an absolute blast and wasn’t nearly as hard as I thought it would be. The snowshoes were “Alaskan style,” so they were the really long wooden ones that were a bit difficult to maneuver, especially when turning. After a conversation with the Park Ranger, I’m looking forward to trying some more modern ones and may even buy a pair. It was a wonderful exercise where I got to burn approximately 700 calories AND enjoy the beautiful outdoors!
- I just wrote a review on 26oz Flex Bottle yotpo.com/go/e0VXRbsY via @yotpo 2 months ago
- Get paid to be healthy! Join Achievement, connect apps, start earning. Use this link and sign up today… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- @SmartBrief @StopYourDrama The timing of this article is unbelievably insensitive. 7 months ago
- The struggle is real, and that’s okay! happierheather.com/2020/04/06/the… 9 months ago
- @SteveKamb Joe's or Jack Stack? 11 months ago
- Happy Girl Half MarathonMay 23, 2020